Friday, October 15, 2010

Paid Transfer to Azgalor

Hey whats up everyone, just wanted to keep you updated.  I transferred my mage from Frostmane to Azgalor yesterday. Most of my friends on Frostmane quit.  I plan on getting into a BG team for cataclysm and joining an actual guild so that i can progress in the new rewards offered.  I generally stick solo but i guess cataclysms gonna be about guild progression and teamwork and all that stuff. 
    Also i thought i would let you know that i'v been recording some clips for a new video. I wasn't going to make a new one before cataclysm but since theres some time to kill i guess i can. Mages are pretty powerful so there should be a lot of fast kills in this video.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. Even with the recent nerf I can do over a million damage in a bg. I reforged all my gear to mastery and I use the FFB Glyph. I don't use fireball at all in my bg rotation. A lot of that damage comes from the talent that procs Flamestrike automatically after Blastwave. Since Blaswave slows them down they get at least 1 or 2 ticks of the Flamestrike DOT.

    ReplyDelete