Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Looking for music

Hey everyone,
I have been looking for some good songs for a PvP video, i'm open to most types of music but my goal is to have the music appeal to as many people as possible.  My personal favorites are Dubstep, Drum n' Bass, Trance, Rock and Metal.  If you guys have any favorite songs you think would go good in a video just leave a list either in the comment of this blog, or send me a message on youtube. I will be sure to listen to them. Thanks you.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, uhm i just noticed this, and i like your vids. I have a mage myself and have made several videos of me in pvp and pve, but i never bothered to put them up on youtube and i don't plan on simply because i don't think they're good enough for youtube ^^ anyways i'll give ya a nice list of music, and my fav music is DnB and Trance... so it won't be too hard :)
    Celldweller - Switchback
    Celldweller Feat Subkulture - Erasus
    Fatboy Slim - Right here, Right now
    B complex - Beautiful Lies
    Grafix - Night shit
    Netsky - Prisma
    There are many more, just those are my favourites and i'd have to think more on the rest, but if you do like this music i'll help you find more. Contact me at Anchovi_pizza@hotmail.com and i'll try my hardest to get you some cool music :) hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your frost pvp video on tube, I like the soundtrack any chance of a soundtrack list?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFocJyh-U7g&feature=sub

    video ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! here are some of my favorite PVP songs
    Technikal - Terminal Velocity
    Neon Sky - Violated (Blue Stahli ULTRAnumb remix)
    Blue Stahli - Corner (Instrumental)
    Groove Cutter - My Shooter
    Darren Styles - Dropzone (Bonkers mix)

    My youtube acc is Holistics242. Contact me whenever you can/want :) Cya!

    ReplyDelete