Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cataclysm Abilities

Hey whats up everyone.
So i have been playing WoW all night just learning some of the new abilities and some basic strats. I havn't messed with fire or arcane just frost.  It took me a while to get my UI all setup again but it's good to go now.  If you guys have mages and havn't got to play much don't forget to do the following.
○Train new abilities at the mage trainer.
○Go find the Reforger NPC in your city (i know the one in Org is by the enchanter if ur horde)
What i did with the reforger was transferred every available critical strike stat into Mastery Points. This allows my frost to do a lot more damage to frozen targets. I mean afterall, frost mages don't need crit since we force it.
   Frost is pretty beastmode right now. I have crit people with ice lance for 9k damage.  Water elemental does not have a time limit anymore, and when you use his freeze ability you get 2 Fingers of Frost charges.  I will continue messing around with my mage now i just wanted to let people know that i do plan on playing cataclysm and that i'm practicing as we speak :D

No comments:

Post a Comment